- Available on weekends, potentially late night Thursdays, other busy periods will be communicated where necessary
- General knowledge of the sneaker industry and shoe sizings
- Eager to learn - training will be provided on our POS (Front Counter) systems
- Ability to interact with customers on a friendly level and have the adequate knowledge required
- The ability to work in both our Alexandria and Sydney store could potentially help your application.
Social Media & Content Creation Position
About the Role
- Attend/contribute at regular content planning meetings (with our marketing executive and other regular contributors)
- Plan/capture/create native content for TikTok, IG Reels/Stories/IGTV, FB, Lives, Snapchat, etc
- Plan/capture/create advertising content for TikTok, IG Reels/Stories/IGTV, FB, Youtube, Snapchat
- Manage social media platforms in accordance with our brand and their respective community engagement objectives. This includes posting, copywriting, interacting with comments/likes and any initiatives that increase reach/engagement and contribute to platform growth and effectiveness.
Research - Ability to continually monitor social media trends & stay on top of this landscape and identify new opportunities and content genres to develop, software can be provided to assist with this.
Collaboration & team work - Ability to collaborate with our head of marketing and think outside the box to collectively develop new and creative ways to engage audiences.
Awareness - Ability to ‘read the room’, identify impromptu content opportunities in house and ensure they are captured in real time with the team.
Content Creation - Acute abilities in Photography/Videography for both native and advertising content. Content Planning Ability to plan content with viewers, current trends and business objectives in mind.
Ability to organise basic logistics (talent, wardrobe, props) for content shoots.
If you believe you fit this role, please feel free to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org